Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

FE1, concerning Katua and Paula

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FE1, concerning Katua and Paula Empty FE1, concerning Katua and Paula Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

Tad high? Not a lot of game to claim fame, and need to reach promotion level first before they have much say in anything? Starting with swords is nice, having a bow weakness and needing to be trained to be noticeable is not, along with having only less than half the game to be of use.

Funny part is, I was looking at Barst, thinking he was too high because lolaxes, but then I saw axe weight, then I saw his growths and bases.

Goddamn...

2FE1, concerning Katua and Paula Empty Re: FE1, concerning Katua and Paula Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

With 40 % str growth and 80% spd on top of an excellent base plus FE1's ridiculous EXP system, they don't NEED a lot of time to get awesome. Just toss them the first whip you get, good to go with even a jav. Also, Archers are much less of an issue when you can just outmove and ORKO their asses.

Funny part is, I was looking at Barst, thinking he was too high because lolaxes, but then I saw axe weight, then I saw his growths and bases.

Mmm...Barst got a BIT weaker compared to FE1 due to slightly worse axes [and no Silver Axe] but it's probably not significant enough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum