Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiki down or neutral (warp)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

CAT5

So many of these topics, maybe we should make just one topic to discuss all the quick and obvious changes for the full efficiency list.

Anyways, this one's not hard to figure out. Nagi does 45/60 damage on Medeus, so I don't think you need Tiki for him, and outside of that she's no different from the other "Neutral/No Positive" characters.

At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.

2Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 pm

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

I recall both Tiki and Nagi being commonly used for Warp Tactics (one for clearing out the first dragon in Final or weakening Medeus), so no, Tiki is actually one of the more useful characters in the latemgame.

3Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Allan Aokage

Reinforcing what FE3 said, Tiki/Nagi are practically needed to 1-shot the Mamkute in front of Medeus.

On top of that, they can (at base) suicide against Medeus to weaken him.

4Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 pm

CAT5

At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.

5Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Allan Aokage

CAT5 wrote:At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.
I can quote too~~~

Seriously, how is that relevant? Contributing to the final chapter means Tiki should be out of bottom, even if Nagi can do it too.

6Tiki down or neutral (warp) Empty Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

ChaosNinji

ChaosNinji

And Tiki can at least cause serious damage to the Chapter 24 boss, which Nagi can't. For Warp-Skipping, that matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum