Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiki down or neutral (warp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

So many of these topics, maybe we should make just one topic to discuss all the quick and obvious changes for the full efficiency list.

Anyways, this one's not hard to figure out. Nagi does 45/60 damage on Medeus, so I don't think you need Tiki for him, and outside of that she's no different from the other "Neutral/No Positive" characters.

At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.

View user profile

2 Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 pm

I recall both Tiki and Nagi being commonly used for Warp Tactics (one for clearing out the first dragon in Final or weakening Medeus), so no, Tiki is actually one of the more useful characters in the latemgame.

View user profile

3 Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Reinforcing what FE3 said, Tiki/Nagi are practically needed to 1-shot the Mamkute in front of Medeus.

On top of that, they can (at base) suicide against Medeus to weaken him.

View user profile

4 Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 pm

At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.

View user profile

5 Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm

CAT5 wrote:At the very least, she shouldn't be above Nagi, who essentially does the same one thing that Tiki might be able to do that matters, but better.
I can quote too~~~

Seriously, how is that relevant? Contributing to the final chapter means Tiki should be out of bottom, even if Nagi can do it too.

View user profile

6 Re: Tiki down or neutral (warp) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

And Tiki can at least cause serious damage to the Chapter 24 boss, which Nagi can't. For Warp-Skipping, that matters.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum