Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chainey down (Warp)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chainey down (Warp) Empty Chainey down (Warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 am

Seven Deadly Sins

Chainey shows up in chapter 16, at the point where his services are nearly useless. He is 100% useless on turn 1, which means that any chapter that is skipped is a chapter that his presence adds nothing.

Seems odd to stick Chainey in Bottom, but he is literally useless once warp skipping begins.

2Chainey down (Warp) Empty Re: Chainey down (Warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:23 am

Colonel M

Colonel M

Well, to be fair two turning is not necessarily the end of the world here. Chainey can at least copy Marich / Wendell / Boah and do that as well. I don't exactly disagree to him dropping though.

3Chainey down (Warp) Empty Re: Chainey down (Warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Seven Deadly Sins

Actually, Chainey to neutral might be reasonable considering that you have way too many staffers/potential staffers by now, and since duping a staffer is the only thing he would be reasonably useful for, I'm going to move for Chainey to neutral.

4Chainey down (Warp) Empty Re: Chainey down (Warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Neutral is only for characters with no functional role as soon as they are recruited.

5Chainey down (Warp) Empty Re: Chainey down (Warp) Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Seven Deadly Sins

In that case low or bottom, your discretion. (though i maintain that there is literally nothing that he is useful for that doesn't have 3 or 4 other characters already doing it)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum