Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bow users and the tier list split

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bow users and the tier list split Empty Bow users and the tier list split Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm

dondon151

More specifically, the people who are locked to bows. They need to go up on the Sacae list and down on the Ilia list. Previously their positions factored the "average" of their performances in both routes; they perform relatively better in Sacae than in Ilia because awesome enemy phase is better than having an effective bonus on a weak class of enemy.

I don't really want to make individual topics for each character, but if discussion regarding one character gets too lengthy, I'd suggest creating an offshoot.

2Bow users and the tier list split Empty Re: Bow users and the tier list split Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

I'll also help shorten it a bit. Basically if you have about 16 Str and access to the brave bow, you are godly in Sacae.

Seriously, it's because of that I find the Brave Bow more valuable than the Miurge. +speed is nice, but garunteed double with possible quad is better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum