Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be sure to watch the episode---------The Sopranos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amy001

I have the tendency Sopranos DVDto avoid anything popular. I do not know why. Maybe some left teenage rebellion, but I stay away from those things that are very popular.Like The Sopranos.Heard, heard about it, heard about it. But after the films The Godfather and Goodfellas, overOne Tree Hill DVD what could there be?Then 9-11 hit. And I took taking incredible amounts of overtime (for nuclear safety and all). So I decided to travel by renting the first season of The Sopranos and Safety Office as part of the secret use of the VCR.And I was hooked. If I could not finish the recordings for How I Met Your Mother DVDthe end of my shift, I cut into my dream to kill them after work.All good things you hear about this show are true. His sense of humor, great literature, casting brilliant. That you really love these characters - even if you know The Tribe DVDhow brutal and disgusting, they may be - is a true test of talent of all before and behind the camera.Be sure to watch the episodes in order, however. It's like reading a good book and play all you see before you.I had heard rave reviews Two And A Half Men DVDfrom the series, but were not able to catch on TV. - I bought the DVD set 2 days ago, and I've already watched the first 10 episodes. I am hooked.Absolutely fascinating! The characters are well developed and truly "human". Management Livia, Tony being the murderer friends ... TV milestone!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum