Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a great show! --------The Sopranos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a great show! --------The Sopranos Empty What a great show! --------The Sopranos Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 pm

amy001

What a great show! The SopranosSopranos DVD is one of the best shows on TV today, and is probably one of the best shows in television history. This story of a mob boss and his family 2 discusses the concepts of filial loyalty, the Oedipus complex, psychotherapy, marriage, parenthood, and more. GandolfiniOne Tree Hill DVD is surprising that the conflict of Tony Soprano, trying to balance family life with his family, the Mafia in New Jersey. Tony is disgusting, both violent and self-centered attitudePrison Break DVD but friendly, as a parent really wants to do good to his family. And even though Tony is the central character, each actor becomes an opportunity to shine, and they all have their own feelings, stories, and demons. A great show that runs the gambit from drama to comedyThe Office DVD between.This and everything is a must for fans of not only the mafia films and series, but for people who enjoy a spirit, intelligent, and seek bold in the ups and downs of a union of the family, headed by the adorable Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini).I bought it, and although I hadHow I Met Your Mother DVD seen many episodes of this DVD collection, it is nice to see him.The only problem I can find is that all your friends ask to borrow!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum