Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Tier List Process

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Democratic Tier List Process Empty Democratic Tier List Process Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:25 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

One of the reasons I made this board is to carry out debating and tier list experiments. This is one of them. It's not a new idea: I've already posted an SF topic of it once, but since I'm unable to locate it in my own list of created topics, I can only conclude the time warp ate it.

The goal of this tier list is not to create an accurate tier list, it's to see what happens if we create a tier list purely based on democracy, and to compare the result to the lists we already have.

What we'll do is go from the top to bottom of a blank list of units ranked from good to bad, and vote on which unit is to be the "next best" every round. We can talk about tier gaps later.

Basically, the progress is:
1. People vote on units. Most voted unit gets the spot.

There's some possibilities for making this system deeper, but I think it should start out simple. If this gets little to no interest, I'll say screw it and delete this forum. I picked FE7 because it is a game almost anyone has played, and in addition, unlike FE6 and FE8, the original list isn't split in two due to routes.

EDIT: I omitted the nomination round, as it was largely pointless with such a small but informed community.

Last edited by Mekkah on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

2Democratic Tier List Process Empty Re: Democratic Tier List Process Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

Magus

Magus

FDR has massive availability, he should be top tier.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum