Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

ThunderMan

ThunderMan

Reason being, Return Staff spam. 2 uses of Return + 2 Lives = 1 level up.

Her competition? Ethlin and Aideen.

Ethlin: She leaves after Chapter 3. Other than for ranking, this isn't really a good investment.
Aideen: Lol Hi Priest.

Lachesis doesn't have much trouble getting it and repairing it either, she starts out with 10k Gold, access to the Thief Sword and heck, just 1 full village is enough to repair 10 uses of it. It's basically her Elite Ring.

Beowulf on the other hand requires Elite Ring to speed up on his leveling and everybody you're seriously using on your team wants that besides Sigurd.

Let's say they're both promoted and level 20 at the start of Chapter 4 (personally I find this unlikely for Beowulf but whatever).

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=lachesis&game=4
http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=beowulf&game=4

Beowulf's only leads are just +10 HP and some SKL while Lachesis has a 2.3 DEF lead and a 7.3 RES lead which is relevant in Chapter 4. Lachesis can also work around her weaker durability during the player phase by either using Magic or a Bow and then switching to a Sword or Magic when ending her turn. Beo only has Magic Swords for range so it's either that or eating a counter-attack during the player phase. Lachesis will continue to have superior combat as well as having Staff utility.

Alec just has more availability and an inferior result compared to Beo.

2Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Re: Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

I was kind of leaning towards Lachesis anyway.

Bumped Alec down a tier, too.

3Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Re: Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm

ThunderMan

ThunderMan

She could probably go above Fury too. Short version of it being that Fury's not gonna do much (if anything) at all during chapter 2, she wins Chapter 3 but loses Chapters 4 and 5 since Lachesis can promote at the start of C4 and Fury won't until perhaps late C4 and Lachesis wins when both are promoted in both offense and Staff utility.

4Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Re: Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

didnt object on IM

dont object now

EDIT: Actually I've got a problem. I don't know whether to drop Fury down a tier or to bump Lachesis up one.

5Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Re: Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 am

Magus

Magus

Well, I guess we need to decide whether there's a tier gap between Ethlin and Lachesis.

6Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Empty Re: Lachesis > Beowulf or Alec. Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 am

ThunderMan

ThunderMan

Move Lachesis up.

Ethlin's just mobile healing for 4 chapters (Prologue - 3) while Lachesis is healing for 2 chapters and then ends up one of the best combat units for C4 and C5. I don't think that warrants a tier gap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum