Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golf Clubs - Tour Burner Irons

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Golf Clubs - Tour Burner Irons Empty Golf Clubs - Tour Burner Irons Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 am

flower

As the Golf Clubs thrill of his first Challenge Tour victory sank in, Gillot admitted: “I’m exhausted. TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons was tough today. When I started I just wanted to get further ahead to take the pressure off myself but I just couldn’t do it. I had plenty of chances but I couldn’t take them.

“I knew Andrew was playing well and I just wanted to get further in front of him. I’m not one who forgets scoreboards. I want to know what’s going on so I looked at every one.”

He taylormade tour burner driver was out in 39, missing a three-foot par putt on nine and TaylorMade Burner Tour Fairway Wood dropped another shot with a terrible drive at the long 12th.

At 16, TaylorMade Tour Burner TP Drivers he missed the green with his approach and finished in heavy rough. Even then he chipped to six feet but again missed the putt to spill another shot.

http://www.golfselling.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum