Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

TaylorMade Burner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TaylorMade Burner Empty TaylorMade Burner Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 am

flower

Raitt, Golf Clubs playing just ahead, did everything he could to catch Gillot, but the Frenchman was always stayed a shot out of reach. When Raitt completed his 71 with a birdie-four at the 18th, they were level. But minutes later Gillot birdied the par-four 17th to edge in front again and a par five at the last sealed his victory.

Raitt said: “I didn’t play that well and Taylormade burner superfast fairway wood I certainly didn’t putt well,” he said. “It was really tough but I managed to hang in there and TaylorMade Burner SuperFast driver when I birdied the 18th to go to six under I knew Richard was six under with two to play and anything could happen in those conditions. But he birdied 17 and I knew I would come up one short.”

TaylorMade Burner TP Driver and TaylorMade Burner Draw Driver for sale.

Despite the stormy conditions, two 68s were returned, one by another Frenchman, Nicolas Joakimides, and the other from ranking leader Henrik Stenson. TaylorMade 09 Burner Driver set the target at 285 and the Swede felt it was one of the best rounds he had played. “I just tried to hit every fairway and every green,” he said.

http://www.golfselling.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum