Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey’s Anatomy—Incredible Seasons!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey’s Anatomy—Incredible Seasons! Empty Grey’s Anatomy—Incredible Seasons! Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 pm

newshow

This season of Grey's Anatomy DVD has been incredible. I thought they handled the fallout of last seasons finale really well. I love the character stories that ran throughout the season. Yang seemed to take more of a centre stage this season, Desperate Housewives DVD which was great as she is one of my favourite characters. There are one or two tiny new characters, but I think they are more for future seasons and were added to sort of get the ball rolling on next seasons stories. The L Word DVD Meredith had a fantastic storyline this season, which sort of came alive towards the second half. Karev centred episodes were actually my favourite. The characters continue to get better. Grey's Anatomy DVD There was not a dull episode in the season. The musical was really funny and I think we can establish who can sing and who can't by the way Callie basically sings nearly every song. An amazing season, which can only get better next year. I know it may be a little early to review this now but this is just for the show, i will update when have the DVD. Criminal Minds DVD After last seasons Huge Tense and at times scary season finale, Grey's returns albit a little slow but still brilliant. We get to find out how everyone is coping with the events, everyone deals with it in their own way and i think Cristinas was the most absorbing, i actually thought she would quit Seattle Grace Mercy West but thankfully she did not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum