Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Claude down?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Claude down? Empty Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Magus

Magus

Adean is pretty similar and has a large availability win, enough said. Azel has an even larger availability win and beats him in combat by a good amount even if Azel is not promoted yet, and then once Azel is promoted he's actually a pretty good unit. Claude is mostly just late-generation staff user. If that's good enough to keep Claude out of Low I'd say most of the other staff-users need to move up.

2Claude down? Empty Re: Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

Mid of C3 isn't THAT late, and no, he's not that similar. Apart from Adean promoted [Which won't happen for a while anyway] he's the only guy who can use Reserve. Azel may not suck promoted but this also takes forever since he sees even less combat than Arden [At least you can just chuck him into a swarm of enemies, it's not like he's gonna die] and nobody really cares that his combat is better since it so rarely even sees use due to Azel's lol5 mov.

I most certainly think Reserve staff>Azel. I also think it's>Low tier.

Adean>Him...well, you could make a case about how long she stays unpromoted.

3Claude down? Empty Re: Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

Aideen can promote at Ch3 if you let her spam Warp at the base with some arena loser in Ch2. Or even Relive. It's not like she has anything better to do, half that chapter requires 8-9 mov to participate.

Claude doesn't join halfway through Ch3. That's like claiming Cuan has Gae Bolg for half of it. He joins at the stretch for the last castle. If you Warp Sigurd to Madino it takes 10 turns max for Sigurd to reach the seize spot.

Reserve is cool, but it's not Claude-exclusive, and staff usefulness dimnished at Ch4 since we now have Libro, Recover and much stronger units.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

4Claude down? Empty Re: Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

So....are you arguing Aideen>Claude or Claude<Low Tier? I really cannot see him comparable to the likes of anybody there.

5Claude down? Empty Re: Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

In 3-tier, I'd say Low if anything, but if it's gonna have Upper and Lower Mid, I'd say he should be in Lower Mid. If that makes sense. But I also think Azel should be Lower Mid.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

6Claude down? Empty Re: Claude down? Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:17 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

I think that's acceptable, he can at least be saved even if it's uberly hard to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum