Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too many tiers?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too many tiers? Empty Too many tiers? Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

I don't think it's easy to justify a tier gap between a lot of things in FE4 at all, especially not multiple of them. While I can't say the crew is balanced, it's usually between mount, Pursuit, availability, and offense/defense parameters. The only guy who is really good at all of those for all game long is Sigurd. Even Lex has issues before Hero Axe.

So I'd like to simplify the list to:

High
Mid
Low

That seems a bit asymmetric until you realize that the only character I intend to be in Top is Sigurd. I think this also makes it easier to add up things. In theory, a character starts in Low. Lots of availability? Push up one tier. Mount? Push up another. Excel in combat? Up another. Of course this can't all be weighed equally.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

2Too many tiers? Empty Re: Too many tiers? Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

I really can't see the likes of Low/bottom tier being in the same tier as Fin/Cuan, so that's the best I can do for now.

3Too many tiers? Empty Re: Too many tiers? Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

I think "Cuan and Fin" and whoever their likes are are closer to Mid than anything, so I'm not exactly seeing your point. It seems more like these units are misplaced than the tiers themselves, if that's your only argument against the change.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

4Too many tiers? Empty Re: Too many tiers? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

...I applied a change, check the list again.

Also, could you sticky the list, please?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum