Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Troll Hack Sticky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Troll Hack Sticky Empty Troll Hack Sticky Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

Troll Hack Sticky 2lwd1x

It started out as a joke, and, well, it still is.

"Hey, jumpluff, let me make an FE8 hack. What should be in it?"
"dunno"
"ok I'll put FE6 HM Rutger in"
"Rutger <3<3<3<3<3"

And then I decided to start fucking around and implemented a lot of fairly random changes to show off what you can do with Nightmare. There is no goal in this hack, other than to have fun.

The latest patch I made can be found here, you will need a US version of the FE8 ROM. So far, the game has been edited up till Ch5.

Thanks to everyone who brought in ideas, and thanks to jumpluff for the amazing box art.

Here are all changes so far. I would not recommend reading them: it's much more fun to play through and go WTF at things.

Here's all the changes made to "The Pluff Hack", also called FE8: Troll Edition. Changes to characters listed in the chapters they join in.

Prologue:
- Seth is given FE6 HM Rutger's class and statistics, making him Sethgar, also called Sedgar, a reincarnation of the FEDS Demigod. Like every self respecting Myrmidon, he has a Killing Edge with him.
- All the enemy Fighters have Devil Axe, allowing them to OHKO both of your units...and making their chance to hit them completely negligible.

Spoiler:

Use this forum to discuss the thing. Make a tier list if you're bored.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum