Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

niime>ward

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1niime>ward Empty niime>ward Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

I'll keep it short. Ward is essentially Dorcas utility without the awesome earlygame, and that's as good as he's going to get. He may also have to get a late promotion due to Hero Crest availability which really sucks. I don't care which route you're on, getting x2d hard by Nomads is not cool. Best staff user in the game is cool. Good healing>Shitty fighting.

2niime>ward Empty Re: niime>ward Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:35 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

Ch18 Nomads only have around ~18 atk. Promoted Ward has ~12 def, and can get +2 with about any viable combo of B supports (Dieck, Lot, Echidna). I'd expect him to take 2x5 most of the time, which is still a 6RKO on his 50+ hp. And that's assuming they always hit: 116 hit, and with 11 spd/13 luk and two B supports for 20 avo, they have ~73% real on him (~53% chance to get hit twice in a row). Ward has 99 problems, but durability ain't one. And in Sacae he can obviously counter with a bow. 35 hp/7 def only takes 25 atk to 2HKO, which Ward reaches even without atk supports.

You'll have to do better than this.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum