Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

chiki up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chiki up Empty chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:27 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

Yes, she does need some slight babying [and I say slight because its not that hard to have her whack something with 31 mt at base] to be able to do it, but one-shotting Mamkutes [67 mt against them at base with 50% str growth lol] is hilariously useful considering how freaking annoyingly powerful Mamkutes are. She may require some starsphere/hammerene, but think about it, a Divine stone use is one of your best investments for one of those items, due to the fact that A, it's outright ridiculous, and B, with one use of Hammerene, +29 uses max and likely only needing one hit goes a long way compared to +19 use weapons that will more often need two hits to kill, so I don't think uses should count against her here.

For one I see just this as more useful than Bantu's utility. Macellan and Linde? You bet. Etzel? Definitely. Boah? Staff use is kind of hard to argue against, but on a whim I definitely think she's better than everybody else.

2chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 pm

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Holy freaking crap, we missed out on something major.

This changes so much, she just jumped to the top of Low Mid.

3chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

Lessee, 10 levels gets us what Nagi is in use. With her join time and level, it's not hard to imagine a level just for a single kill for a good while. In fact, let's check her stats just after basically 12 levels, which is about 12-14 kills of which she's basically packing a 31 might attack, something that most other people can't even say without a slayer or a legendary, so it shouldn't be THAT hard.

13 Tiki
28 HP, 19 Str, 19 Skill, 17 Speed, 20 Luck, 20 Def (how did we miss this?), 16 Res. 37 Mt, enough hit to never miss ever, 9 crit, 27 avoid. As a note, she could actually quite easily avoid being doubled in a relative amount of time, soon even by the speedier units 20 AS units. By the time 21 becomes the new fear, she'll have the speed to avoid the problem. 27 Atk brave lancers might have teh ability to still 2RKO her, but everything else 3RKOs, her defense high enough that she gets exponentially more durable even if the attack is slightly weaker. 27 mt does 14 damage to her, 26 mt does 12 damage, 25 mt does 10 damage, 24 mt does 8 damage of which is a 4RKO (i believe Horsemen have this?), and she's only gonna get tougher.

She needs babying, but A. It's not exactly hard to get her kills considering she's packing 31 mt, and B. She doesn't need a lot thanks to leveling speed. In exchange, you could say we're able to get Nagi far earlier, and bypass the trouble of having to get her in the first place. Granted Nagi requires no training, we still have to have Tiki get killed AFTER we get the Big Falchion, have her slip it in her inventory, and get killed.

So basically a bit of initial babying and a Hammerne. However in exchange, we get THAT. She is basically packing slayer might against...Well...Everything, and is an uber-dragonslayer. I could see her at least top of lower mid I guess.

...Lot of talking, but I'm shocked too.

4chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

Holy freaking crap, we missed out on something major.

This changes so much, she just jumped to the top of Low Mid.

I don't know if I'd go THAT far. It is only one chapter that she is lolwtfbbq.

5chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

She can be argued down, but it's still utility compared to a bunch of characters that have to actively work to level up and mooch off kills to function.

I'll put her above Jeorge instead.

6chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

FE3_Player wrote:She can be argued down, but it's still utility compared to a bunch of characters that have to actively work to level up and mooch off kills to function.

Of which she can do the same anyways, and come out pretty decent. You gotta jump through some funky hoops to get Nagi and the Big Falchion, while Tiki only requires a few kills that she can get rather easily, especially when compared to someone like Dolph. Dolph doesn't start with any possible way to have 31 mt on everything off the bat, nor the ability to bitchslap mamkutes off the face of the earth.

Dolph training up to be good and all is fine and dandy, but uhh...Insta-mamkute slaying and otherwise walking around with 31 mt is sort of nuts. To get something similar, I'm pretty positive you have to be using some sort of legendary, or a slayer on a specific enemy type.

So uhh...I guess to keep it simple, Tiki does have off the bat usability. Even a 20/1 Barst with Hauteclere would have 36 mt, only 5 more.

7chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:28 pm

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Read my edit.

8chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

C23 she can kind of Magitank. 25 Res + 6 from Pure Water is pretty good when you consider no one really reaches that high in Res to begin with.

9chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:36 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

Actually yeah, one chapter of utility is pretty much all of what Riff and Gordin have and Tiki's utility is arguably more useful. Palla/Dolph might be iffy though.

10chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

My first instinct was to put her above Dolph who was doing almost no damage upon joining (killing one significant enemy to help the team > being unable to kill), but I put her above Jeorge afterwards because over the healers is debatable as to whether healing for up to that point is more valuable than killing a single enemy for a chapter.

Can she at least severely weaken lategame dragons even if they aren't OHKOs?

11chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

Can she at least severely weaken lategame dragons even if they aren't OHKOs?

at base level? yes. Most of them will just need to be breathed on afterwards.

67 mt

13 Mamkute Fire:
50 HP
16 def
OHKO at base

13 Mamkute Magic:
50 HP
18 def

needs to be lvl 3 to OHKO

15 Mamkute Fire:
52 HP
17 def

Needs lvl 5 to OHKO

17 Mamkute Fire:
54 HP
16 def

Needs lvl 7 to OHKO

17 Mamkute Magic:
54 HP
20 def

Needs lvl 15 to OHKO [ouch]

12chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

As long as she's useful without needing to be babied, then that's good enough for me.

Does needing to be level 3 or 5 even constitute as babying? She'll likely gain a ton of EXP just OHKO'ing that Fire Mamkute.

13chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

FE3_Player wrote:As long as she's useful without needing to be babied, then that's good enough for me.

Does needing to be level 3 or 5 even constitute as babying? She'll likely gain a ton of EXP just OHKO'ing that Fire Mamkute.
I'd say no since his CEXP gains when killing an enemy is ridiculous anyway (let's just say Paladins in C20 might as well give him a free pass in a level) and there's still C23 where she can function in.

14chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

chiki the male

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

15chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

So is she going above Dolph or...?

Also, I don't see why one shotting Mamkutes and having similar stats by the time both exist equates to a tier gap between her and Nagi plus Chiki can do positive utility during her whole existence anyway. So either Chiki needs to go up even further or the endgamers [There isn't a tier difference between Nagi and Gato] go down. Hell, I'd even debate Chiki>Nagi, but Gato's a lot tougher.

16chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Above Nagi seems possible now, I agree. This seems like a tricky subject since we've been tiering Tiki wrong this whole time.

17chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 am

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

I'd say she could rise above Vyland, simply because his entire existence is entirely average. At least Julian and her have some thing in common, off the bat positive. Difference is, Julian doesn't require babying for his kind (thievery), and he's having this utility for far longer. Thus, Julian>Tiki

18chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:23 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Ehh... Just because you don't need training to be a positive doesn't mean your positive is more positive than someone else's positive.

19chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

It actually is possible that Tiki>Vyland statistically, though, but I'd be happy with in the same tier as Nagi for now.

20chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

As I said on Serenes, if you're putting Tiki over Nagi just put her over Gato too if you're assuming Nagi / Gato as a "line", perse.

21chiki up Empty Re: chiki up Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Vyland and Julian were brought up. Let's resolve this issue first then I'll change her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum