Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey’s Anatomy—Great Show!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey’s Anatomy—Great Show! Empty Grey’s Anatomy—Great Show! Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 am

newshow

Grey's Anatomy DVD is a great show. Another Fan, Winny look alike. I would say that my most favorite thing about this show is they always keep the story line fresh. Desperate Housewives DVD You never feel like the show over does one part of the story or another there is such a great balance in the storyline. You start to feel like you are there with the doctors because there is a human feeling to the show also. The Big Bang Theory DVD It is a great show that continues to reinvent itself through out each season. To me that is a great show. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I do and even in the same ways. At one time ontop of the world, Greys Anatomy sees it self in a position it thought could not be imanginable 2 years ago! Criminal Minds DVD The whole cast is great working together to give us a great show. I can't wait for more! The show has no stedy route, it goes from a "medical Drama", to a "medical comedy" to a "medical Romance" and soo one, from epsiode to epsiode, and sometimes all at once durning the SAME epsiode! Family Guy DVD The shows needs to stick with the "medical drama" route, that one time had it ontop of the rattings.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum