Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you seen it?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have you seen it? Empty Have you seen it? Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 am

summer11

No matter how many years passed by, the picture of that pretty deer in Bambi DVD always jumps up and down fortunately in my heart and I feel all of you hold the common memory as me. Can you still remember the main scene of Bambi DVD? Do you remember the red nosed rabbit and a cute skunk? A growth history of little bambi, legend and interesting, Disney accomplish so many excellent pictures for us and Bambi is the typical one plant profoundly in our heart. The scene Banbi playing in the lovable grassland never, never reduce in our life. Compared the contemporary cartoon amassing modern components, like tractor tom dvd box set I favor the cartoons focus on sweet wildlife and precious nature. But the modern cartoons are trend for modern day children as a result of the lack of country life and biological knowledge as a result of the modernization and urban expansion. Children possess no memory about reserved and well-being of country life, they can only comprehend the modern factors of contemporary cartoons, like tractor tom dvd. What a pity. Our youngsters in modern age are limited to the society of boring and closed life.

Have you seen it? Detail634505327482968750
The Glee Project DVD, The Glee Project Season 1 DVD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum