Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait, wasn't Faval>TinnyAzel agreed on?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wait, wasn't Faval>TinnyAzel agreed on? Empty Wait, wasn't Faval>TinnyAzel agreed on? Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

I remember the change being agreed on, and I remember making it, but I look back and now I see that for whatever reason it's undone.

So...anybody going to care if I change it?

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

Tinny wins half a chapter on availability. Both ORKO things on player phase. Faval can fight at 2-range on enemy phase, Tinny can sometimes fight at 1-2 range. Faval can't fight 1-range, but he doesn't get 2HKO'd if he ends up having to. Both rape the arena. And Tinny gets staves.

I don't find it an easy thing, I would lean towards Tinny personally if they're used in the most efficient way possible AND if Tinny can promote before/during Ch9.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

She can use up to Libro, Recover, Warp, Sleep, Silence, Berserk, and Restore. You may notice that most of these are long range staffs that can be of various use. Considering thanks to Wrath how badly she annihilates the arena, coming up with money to repair these various staffs should not be a problem. I say she should at least get Sleep or Silence.

Disable a boss? Disable sniper magicians? There is more to magicians than 1-2 range, and it's much more versatile than being able to do the same thing at only 2 range without staffs. Granted, he's a great boss killer, but Wrath works wonders.

ThunderMan

ThunderMan

And if the 2 have trouble keeping up with your mounted killers, Tinny wins thanks to staff utility while Faval's killing leftovers... something Tinny can do as well.

I don't see how Faval > Azel!Tinny could be agreed on...

Magus

Magus

Faval does have +1 Move and wins against stuff that can survive a hit from Tinny and then endanger her on the counter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum