Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

LexFury kids: Viable enough to be listed?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sPortsman

sPortsman

It's pretty much the only way to make Sety suck. That's why.

EDIT: Actually I'm not 100% sure about that, I was under the impression Sety had Beowulf's magic growth. He has the same as Noish. Granted the only reason SetyNoish's offense is good is because he has a bunch of skills and shit, but 2RKOing a lot isn't awful when most nonholy weapon users have to deal with that anyway, and I'm sure 18 def+Ambush+1-2 range counts for something. Plus his 10% magic growth goes up faster due to lolElite anyway. Granted it's still worse than Hawk and it's clearly a onesided pairing, but you can work with it.

I dunno, what does everybody else think?

direct cp from serenes

It really sucks LexSety can't use Tornado. That'd help, but oh well.

you know gen 2 discussion really kinda boomed. It went from nobody caring to having three topics in rapid succession.

sPortsman

sPortsman

okay nobody is saying anything against it and i dont think anybody will so ill move LexSety right above Hawk, and LexFee right below Delmud. LexFee may potentially be h4x enough to be Top tier, but that's another story.

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

If not considering opportunity costs for not having Lex on any other parent, then sure. I think it's wasteful since Sety does almost nothing with Elite and Fee is rich enough to buy Elite Ring for every arena, provided she uses Thief Sword when that's smart...but otherwise it's legit.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

sPortsman

sPortsman

...I, err, didn't notice Pegs can use swords unpromoted in this game. It's pretty notable because swords>>>>Lances in this game, so not sure how I missed that one.

I'm aware Sety doesn't really care about Elite and that the low mag/no skillz is a bit of an issue for him, but the main reasoning behind this pairing being viable was uber def, and free Elite is still a plus. Although AzelFee is ridiculous Magic Sword hax and obviously Sety likes that more, so maybe we could tier FuryAzel kids instead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum