Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Target Season 1 DVD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human Target Season 1 DVD Empty Human Target Season 1 DVD Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

summer11

Life is the most valuable thing for delicate human being without any special ability to protect themselves, like wolves with sharp teeth, tigers with sharp claws, snakes with quick attack speed, it can be explained that human being is the poorest specie in this world. Practically everybody anxieties of death, especially those wealthy people who appreciate this world so much, so, a new industry comes forth, human target. There is a show named Human Target DVD focus on the living of San Francisco-based Christopher Chance, a unique personal contractor, bodyguard and safety expert hired to guard his clients. Rather than dealing with the target's identification himself (as in the comic book version), he safeguards his clients by completely merging himself into their lives, to grow to be a "human target" in Human Target Season 1 DVD. Informing the truth, this is an individual love tv show, I lastly find a tv show away from usual detective matter but equivalent exciting and thrilling. I just find the concentrate feeling when I was watching Beauty and the Beast DVD when I was young. As growing up, life is the most important thing as an alternative to love in younger age.
Human Target Season 1 DVD Detail634423111501619592
Arrested Development DVD, Arrested Development DVD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum