Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perhaps I could do with a hiatus from the site?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

Clearly lately I have not been at my A game (...or B game, I at least had a B game). This is a site where people were hand picked as the better of the tier list arguers, and currently I do not think I am that at this point. I'm honestly surprised that I was chosen, yet honored, but I do think that I have gotten a bit worse lately. So, I will take a breather. Will still comment, but don't expect me suggesting anything myself unless as a sort of side note deal (crowd sighs a breath of relief).

This isn't just some dramatic bullshit, just me saying this sight perhaps gives too much freedom and I'm abusing the hell out of it beyond my rights. Not leaving, just taking a breather to get my head straight cause clearly I react too fast to a blip discovery. Clearly, I must work on that, and I will.

...Now awkwardness sets in.

sPortsman

sPortsman

well that was a quick hiatus

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

sPortsman wrote:well that was a quick hiatus

From making topics I meant. I will still put a thought or two in other topics, but I won't be making my own arguments for anything anytime soon.

...Or perhaps hiatus is the wrong word. Either way, I think I had it coming to have to publicly announce that I'm gonna somewhat shut the fuck up for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum