Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry: Just how useful would Resolve be on Aran?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

Outside of DB god modders (who are already doubling), Aran could actually make use of this. Level 13, at half health he would suddenly have 18 speed. You could rip it off Tauroneo at 1-6 (like he needs it). With a +2 Def support (basically a B with Leo or Illyana), his 17 Def and 27 HP could do well. highest enemy attack is generally 24, so it would take 2 shots to get him to half, of which then he could take another 2 shots. That, or at least a C with someone, I guess. 18 AS doubles everything except myrmidons (but hey, not being doubled by them anymore!), and the boss (1 AS off...). Doubling with a forged Steel and his 14.5 Str, that's 29-30 might. Him doubling like that in 1-6 would ORKO...everything that it doubles. On top of it, it would give him Eddie-like avoid, so Nolan's quite a much nicer choice for him.

Perhaps my levels are overinflated? It's just this sort of thing me and Ninji talked over, but I feel it could have long-term applications. Perhaps we are jumping the gun (I hope I'm not rubbing off on the guy...), but think about it. Who would put it to better use, Aran who never has issues transforming and thus could ORKO with it all the time he can (and herb it up to keep under resolve but also keeping alive), or Mordy who needs to untransform to get to such health, and then is only able to hold that form for so long? Then there's the factor that Aran would be using it before Mordy, simply because it can't be transferred to any other team yet so it might as well go to him.

Thoughts? Perhaps we haven't thought this through (clearly he's thought it up more than I have, but for some reason he's making ME do it), but does it sound like a plausible thought?

Weapons of Mass Construct

It'll take a seal.

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

Weapons of Mass Construct wrote:It'll take a seal.

....A seal for what, and why is it a big deal to make it the only thing you respond about?

Grandjackal wrote:
Weapons of Mass Construct wrote:It'll take a seal.

....A seal for what, and why is it a big deal to make it the only thing you respond about?

He doesn't have the capacity for it in Tier 1, seeing as Resolve takes 15.

IOS

IOS

Resolve Capacity: 15
Aran's Free Capacity w/Shove: 10

Closing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum