Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

mekkah down a tier imo

+11
jumpluff
Interceptor
ChaosNinji
Ether
Narga_Rocks
Mekkah
Colonel M
FE3_Player
CAT5
sPortsman
Magus
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mekkah down a tier imo Empty mekkah down a tier imo Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Magus

Magus

nt

2mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

-H4X tier-
OliverXRenning
Generic Dracoknight with 14 AS in C10
Rad

-Shaymin-
Captain Bread
jumpluff
Yoshi Quack

-Top-
Interceptor
Narga
Vykan
Paperblade

-High-
Mekkah
Smash
ThunderMan
IOS
Darth

-Mid-
CATS
Red Fox
BBlade
Ninji

-Low-
Radd
Colonel M
Est

-Bottom-
Grandjackal

-Like Ten Potatoes on the Table-
Ether

-Merlinus-
dondon151

it is done

Last edited by sPortsman on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 8 times in total

3mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Magus

Magus

Huh. I feel unloved.

4mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 pm

CAT5

You're not the only one. I'm below smash and his horrible stories? And below people that I don't even know who they are? ;_;

5mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

Magus wrote:Huh. I feel unloved.

You don't debate enough for me to gauge your tier position.

You're not the only one. I'm below smash and his horrible stories? And below people that I don't even know who they are? ;_;

I WAS going to jam you in High, but considering the "L'Arachel must be fielded in C14 to recruit Rennac and L'Arachel sucks so that's a problem so Rennac should be bottom tier" thing that occurred during midgame, I felt that was enough of a problem that a tier gap between Darth/FE3P was warranted, simply because his stint of helping Rickard rise to mid made him one of the most useful units in lategame.

6mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

I think IOS should go above ThunderMan. While ThunderMan makes good arguments, IOS' are simply superior and often filled with solid proof with numbers.

7mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 am

Colonel M

Colonel M

-Low-
Colonel M
Biggest inconsistency itt.

8mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 am

Magus

Magus

CAT5 wrote:You're not the only one. I'm below smash and his horrible stories? And below people that I don't even know who they are? ;_;
At least you're on the list!

9mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:09 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

No, I stand by my assessment availability is the only reason Thunderman's not top. I really needed his ass in C28x: Far From the Forest to blick noobs, it just sucks he wasn't there.

10mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

Why is there a tier gap between Paperblade and smash? They are the same person.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

11mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 am

Narga_Rocks

Narga_Rocks

Mekkah wrote:Why is there a tier gap between Paperblade and smash? They are the same person.

I don't think they are. They have strong similarities, and from their posts that reference each other I'd have to assume that they are friends in real life, but Paperblade is simply better at the smokescreens and argument misrepresenting, etc debating than Smash is. In order to be the same person, he'd have to lower his skill level when he posts as Smash compared to when he posts as Paperblade. I don't think that it is possible, and the difference that I (and at least one other person) have claimed to exist in their ability is enough for me to understand the tier gap.

12mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 am

Ether

Ether

Everytime a list of debaters is created,I'm always forgotten...

13mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:16 pm

ChaosNinji

ChaosNinji

Well, at least I haven't fallen fully into Jackal-territory yet.

14mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Interceptor

Interceptor

Ether wrote:Everytime a list of debaters is created,I'm always forgotten...

That's actually a good thing, you know.

15mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

ChaosNinji wrote:Well, at least I haven't fallen fully into Jackal-territory yet.
Just be thankful you are a tier above me.

IMO just give me the Speedwing. Who else is going to use it? Rutgarspeed!Jumpluff?

The lack of Ether and Magus, especially mr. Magus, makes my jaw drop.

16mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

jumpluff

jumpluff

sPortsman wrote:-Top-
jumpluff
Interceptor
Narga
Vykan
Paperblade

-High-
Mekkah
Smash
ThunderMan
IOS
Darth

-Mid-
CATS
Red Fox
BBlade
Ninji

-Low-
Colonel M

-Worse than Est-
Grandjackal

it is done

sounds about right

http://shaym.in

17mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm

jumpluff

jumpluff

these are speed tiers right?????????????????????

SHUT THE HELL UP CM I AM CLEARLY DORITOS FOR THE WING DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING JESUS WE GOT OUT OF THE CM!WING MINDSET YEARS AGO ON GAMEFAQS YOU HEAR ME

GAME FUCKIN' FAQS

ANYWAY, YOU ARE CLEARLY SANDBAGGING ME! I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THE SPEEDWING, DOUBLE NINJI? LOL NINJI IS JUST TINKING YOU, AND HE CAN'T DOUBLE YOU. WITH THE WING I GO RIGHT TO THE TOP OF SKITTLES AND DOUBLE THE ENDBOSS IN CHAPTER 28X. UNLESS YOU'RE GOING TO CLAIM WE AREN'T GOING TO 28X BECAUSE WE AREN'T FINISHING THE GAME?? god you people don't know anything i swear. jeeeez it goes like this

cm: hi im doritos 4 speedwingz

ninji: no sthu i am

jackal: but w/ the wings i can double a bishop ;_;

est: well im negative utility either way so..

jumpluff: NANANANANA CAN'T TOUCH THIS

18mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

You're right, I think this warrants Pluff in her own tier.

19mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm

jumpluff

jumpluff

man, i'm so glad people finally understand! i mean i was starting to think i'd have to write war and peace over again as a tiering debate just to get it through your skulls !_!

20mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm

IOS

IOS

Can you spot the difference?

21mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

Jumpluff you forgot that there are 2 Speedwings in the game!

DUNDUNDUN!

22mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

so what Colonel

That doesnt even bump you up a tier even if you got both

23mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:07 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

None of you get the speedwings.

24mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am

Narga_Rocks

Narga_Rocks

FE3_Player wrote:None of you get the speedwings.

Of course not. The speedwings go to Paperblade and Rad so that they can double more frequently. Just be glad that the rest of us at the top don't need any of the other items.

25mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:17 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Rad already doubles C10 enemies at 20/1.

26mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

what about the nomad woman who wears invisible clothes

or however that shit went

27mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:01 am

Ether

Ether

I don't get why I'm not on the list,is it because of my Eyvel-esque availability?
Am I just hard to tier?
I think being a demi god for the first 15 chapters(they're a bitch and you know it)
And I'm still pretty good when i rejoin in 26 so long as I managed to get to ~ --/8 so I can double the Est Fanboys and the Newfags,since I'm still decently tanky.

28mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Who the heck is this Ether dude?

And what makes him awesome for 15 chapters?

29mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 am

Ether

Ether

I`m like if Duessel joined in place of Seth,then left when he was supposed to join normally.
Then came back later.

30mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 am

FE3_Player

FE3_Player

Bottom tier this man.

31mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 am

Ether

Ether

Crying or Very sad

32mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 am

Colonel M

Colonel M

Yeah, survive without my durability why don't ya? I'm superior to Cleric -> Sniper Ninji.

33mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

The only unit in this game with durability issues is Bblade, and he has epic enough offense that nobody cares.

34mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 am

Ether

Ether

How does Jeigen utility = Low tier,much less below Ninji?

35mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

The earlygame chapters in FEG are piss crap easy since nobody knows what the hell they're doing, and any sort of vague, unvalid propositions like Castor>Cord can be proposed easily. It's the lategame where actual logic is required now that everybody knows how to play FE, and you weren't there. At least Thunderman ducked in for a few lategame chapters, some of those being the hardest maps in the game.

Ether's Jeigan ability isn't even that special, he basically wishes so badly that he could be as h4x as Thunderman when both of them exist, but, well, he's not. Thunderman completely blows him out of the water in every possible statistic, including the stupid ones like Skill, Res, Luck, and Con.

36mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:52 am

Ether

Ether

I rejoin in chapter 26...

37mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 am

sPortsman

sPortsman

Yeah. By that time, everyone and their mom is better than you.

Look, even Ninji is blowing you out of the water.

20/4 CurSniper Ninji, A Matthis: 40 HP, 16 (+3) str, 21 AS, 11 def
--/2 SM Ether, A Mia: 32 HP, 12 str, 18 AS, 8 def

It's really kind of sad that anybody loses to Ninji here seeing as how 21 AS is not sufficent to double a lot of things, but at least he can x2 the slow armors like Wendy/Bors/Ardan, though he doesn't do much better than scratch him. The main thing that sells Ninji's 2 range over Ether is that he has no concrete durability whatsoever [lol getting 2RKOd by Gordin], and worse, while 21 AS was already shaky but at least usable, 18 AS doubles a grand total of nothing, outside of aforementioned slow armors, which you tink. And there's no armorslayers in this game.

I'm using C26: The march of every single dumbass unit Grandjackal has ever hyped as a cornerstone, btw.

38mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 am

Ether

Ether

Because,everyone knows that being the best character for 15 chapters only gets you 1 level...
Considering promoted enemies start showing up around chapter 11,I'm closer to level 12.Especially since earlygame enemy density is WTFhigh.

--/12 Ether(A Mia)
40 Hp,18(+3) Str,23 AS,15 Def
(Thank you stupidly high growth rates)
Anyway,23 AS doubles Paladins and Warriors,as well as slower Draco's,and the obvious armors.
On average,I'm 4HKO'd,which isn't terrible considering enemy hit rates hover around 50%.

I'd say i'm atleast useable,and my earlygame has to count for something.

39mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 am

jumpluff

jumpluff

In the strictest sense, Ether contributes more to an efficient run just by being forced in a few early chapters where he can actually do shit without kicking out a better unit. Whereas Radd blows in Ch 5 and should probably just be killed off during that chapter.

I'm not arguing against Radd here; this is simply an attempt to provide a possible justification for Ether > Radd, since it's pretty much the only one I can see.

If you use 'em for the whole game, I agree that Radd's obviously better, and BBlade seems to favor this approach.

40mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:33 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

Because,everyone knows that being the best character for 15 chapters only gets you 1 level...

When your EXP gain is balls in all of them since this doesn't use the FEDS formula, yeah, it kind of does.

Best character is also extremely subjective. Even if you aren't rape machines like Thunderman, you don't need to be since enemies like Triangle Attack Hype are about as easy to defeat as schmucks in FEDS Normal Mode. Anybody with a mount>>>>Being a swordmaster with already overkill stats, really. Ether's earlygame would actually mean something if the earlygame wasn't dumbshit easy.

41mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:59 pm

sPortsman

sPortsman

<@IOS> "I wasn't off much better than you, Ether said and then sat down, after he had set like ten potatoes on the table for them all to peel. Being a skinner takes quite some skill, and I did not like the blood and guts from dead animals."
<@BBLade> i think this qualifies Ether for Grandjackal tier
<@IOS> no objections
<@FE3_Player> Ether doesn't have the guts to skin Grandjackal, confirmed.

42mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Paperblade

Narga_Rocks wrote:

Of course not. The speedwings go to Paperblade and Rad so that they can double more frequently. Just be glad that the rest of us at the top don't need any of the other items.

Yeah, but I'm also the only guy in top with a Prf weapon.

43mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Narga_Rocks

Narga_Rocks

Paperblade wrote:
Narga_Rocks wrote:

Yeah, but I'm also the only guy in top with a Prf weapon.

Hmm, that is a good point. We have to take some things from the team, too.

I'd like to note, though, that I do get a prf. It just doesn't come until everything is almost over.

44mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 am

Colonel M

Colonel M

I just come with Defender. For some reason it doesn't work in this game. *Sigh*, maybe in the sequel...
None of you get the speedwings.
Commie

45mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 am

IOS

IOS

I think Captain Bread could rise into H4X tier. His leg chins give him godly defense, making him a great tank, and he is also a great source of carbohydrates.

46mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:03 am

Ether

Ether

O_O...

47mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:32 am

Mekkah

Mekkah
Admin

nerds.

https://fegenesis.forummotion.com

48mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 pm

dondon151

i'm so good i'm not even on this list :ballin:

49mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Grandjackal

Grandjackal

I'm a tier above Ether on the basis that Ether couldn't skin me?

...I can dig it.

50mekkah down a tier imo Empty Re: mekkah down a tier imo Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Colonel M

Colonel M

dondon151 wrote:i'm so good i'm not even on this list :ballin:
We went over this 9001 times: WE'RE NOT TIERING CONVOY DAMMIT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum