Fire Emblem Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arthur [Azel]>Sety [lex]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arthur [Azel]>Sety [lex] Empty Arthur [Azel]>Sety [lex] Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Brighton

Thoron is dropped by Ishtar in chapter 7 right? Arthur [Azel] has half a chapter in 6, a full chapter in 7, and most of 8 to contribute. Its not unlikely that he can easily promote by chapter 9 where Sety does his main contributions anyway. I'm not saying that Sety [Lex] should drop to bottom, I'm just saying his position relative to Arthur does not make sense.

At promotion Arthur can 1RKO all physical non-bosses in chapter 9-10 without the magic ring consistantly. He also win availibility. He also wins move when both exist. Sety will 2RKO unless continue activates due to the slight resistence points in enemies start to appear by chapter 10 making his B tomes and 18 magic mediocre offense

Not needing magic ring >needing magic ring
Mount> no mount
Existing >not existing.

I guess I would also argue Hawk up too over Sety [Lex] as he is better statwise.

Strawman argument: what about elite
Unneccessary due to staff rank

2Arthur [Azel]>Sety [lex] Empty Re: Arthur [Azel]>Sety [lex] Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Brighton

No one responded...

Does that imply everyone agrees? Should the change be made?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum