Fire Emblem Genesis

screw playing, i want to argue about it on the internet

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 pm

3-10 range longbows make keeping Franz alive a hassle.

Damn you, Mekkah. Damn you.

Also, I'm worse at FE games than I thought.

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Rescue him with MANLY Gilliam.

Also, lol@enemyphase. Basically Eirika standing on a fort looking in various directions with *MISS* popping up every once in a while.

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 pm

I found Chapter 1 to be the most difficult chapter, probably because it was the most lolrng of the bunch.

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Agreeing.

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Chapter 1 is definitely the most difficult right now.

View user profile

6 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Seven Deadly Sins wrote:Rescue him with MANLY Gilliam.

Probably should have done that, but I beat it somehow just by getting really, really lucky.

Garcia and Ross being enemies, though?

Shiiiit.

View user profile

7 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm

It's easier than it seems. Ross advances towards you, while Garcia doesn't. If anything, it makes it EASIER, since there is no chance of random enemies gibbing them. Also, enemies are pitiful with Eclipse.

View user profile

8 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Seven Deadly Sins wrote:Also, enemies are pitiful with Eclipse.

Franz was hit by 4 Eclipses in a row, killing him.
Vanessa was hit by 2 because I forgot to move her.

View user profile

9 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Franz has WTD so they have higher hit on him. I just unequipped him.

View user profile

10 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Wow, I suck a lot more at Fire Emblem than I originally thought. How did I forget about unequipping?
WHERE ARE THE TACTICAL SQUAD-BASED GIANT ROBOT FIGHTS

These chapters are really biased against Franz, though.

View user profile

11 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Yeah, Franz is really bad until like Ch. 4, and even then he's only special for not taking counters (since lolneimi and lolartur's bases, and Lute comes late).

View user profile

12 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Oh yeah, I played in the version where Vanessa was a thief with 28 Spe and 28 Lck (and nothing else), and 2 HP. Enemies would just target her nonstop and it made the game trivially easy.

View user profile

13 Re: Chapter 1 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm

ChaosNinji wrote:...

Wow, I suck a lot more at Fire Emblem than I originally thought. How did I forget about unequipping?
WHERE ARE THE TACTICAL SQUAD-BASED GIANT ROBOT FIGHTS

These chapters are really biased against Franz, though.

You think Mekkah went overboard, but then look what he did to Vanessa. Although the bias against Franz is chapter-based and the anti-Vanessa was done directly to her, I guess.

Franz has potential! I have a feeling using him is going to need babying though. A change log would be nice. I don't know if any modifications were made to Franz since I played (I played the ├╝ber-meat-tank Vanessa version SDS referred to). I'll have to go back to my post-conquer Ch1 state though and play Ch2 again.

View user profile http://shaym.in

14 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 am

Mekkah

Admin
There's a change log in the sticky!

FYI, Franz's growths are 50% hp, 30% mag, 70% skl, 70% spd, 70% luk, 20% def, 70% res. So basically he's kind of like what Vanessa was, but with magic.

View user profile http://fegenesis.forummotion.com

15 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:05 pm

jumpluff wrote:
You think Mekkah went overboard, but then look what he did to Vanessa. Although the bias against Franz is chapter-based and the anti-Vanessa was done directly to her, I guess.

I wasn't sure if the bias against Franz there was done on purpose as well, but yeah, that's what I meant.

FYI, Franz's growths are 50% hp, 30% mag, 70% skl, 70% spd, 70% luk, 20% def, 70% res. So basically he's kind of like what Vanessa was, but with magic.

Seth and Gilliam supports are probably better than Vanessa's support list in the actual game, too.

View user profile

16 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 pm

You might be able to use Haar to rescue Franz. I think Haar has high enough Def that the Archers don't care to target him.

View user profile

17 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Needs more Fighter!Roger.

I see you finally did the 3-10 range w/Longbows. I might wait until you're finished befor I try it though.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum